Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Source Statement

            I feel that I’m succeeding in creating a piece that emanates comfort. The images I am including enforce the warm and joyful feel that Seth and I try to convey to our son about the way we live and the activities we choose to do. The fabrics also reflect the comfortable nature that we surround him with on a daily basis. The sequence of the piece is circular in the way that the viewer has to walk around the piece in order to view the entire thing. This works for my source because I’ve evolved my thinking into how Seth and I surround our son with comfort. The photographs portray events and moments which give Seth and I comfort. The onesie is symbolic because it represents Dodge and how the events that occur with Seth and I and the feelings that we possess make up our son and are each a part of his whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment