Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Source Paragraph #2

The source I’m refining my project to will describe how I am driven by emotion. All of the important things in my life strike me on an emotional level. I am a  very complex person with a lot of elements that make me up as a whole. I am comprised of the little moments which are special to me. I close my eyes to see the music that runs through me. I absorb the bits of sunshine that bounce off of my  sons eyes. My visual nature is reflected in the artwork that I create. My creative eye is influenced by the emotions I experience an a daily basis. From the relationships I hold, to the songs that carry me- I always possess emotion. From happiness to contentment and from inspiration to fulfillment. I let go of the discouragements or the dead end paths that don’t really mean much. I concentrate  on the major elements that help me to progress in the right direction. Anything else is purely a disposable part of the process of life that I have to experience on my journey to reaching my goals.  I let my creative pattern lead me straight to my achievements. I read, I write, I listen, and I observe. I live, I love, I feel, and I create. The people and things that I hold dear, hold me together. They fill me with the emotion that drives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment